A Melbourne accountant who lent thousands of dollars to Ellie Price before she was killed has denied being her pimp or sugar daddy, maintaining they were close friends.
- by Erin Pearson
- by David Estcourt
Health Minister Martin Foley said the latest case should be a wake-up call to people fatigued by COVID-19 restrictions and not abiding by public health orders.
- by Sumeyya Ilanbey
Transport Infrastructure Minister Jacinta Allan on Monday said she expected the Commonwealth to contribute to the $50 billion Suburban Rail Loop
- by Annika Smethurst and Sumeyya Ilanbey
- by Annika Smethurst and Paul Sakkal
- by Adam Cooper and Erin Pearson
- by Paul Sakkal and Timna Jacks
- by Paul Sakkal and Michael Fowler
- by Madeleine Heffernan