Farmers in far north-west Victoria are angry about the government’s failure to standardise freight train lines as part of the Murray Basin Rail project.
- by Benjamin Preiss
- by Nick McKenzie
The Royal Melbourne Hospital has handed back a donation made by the first person in Australia to be charged under foreign interference laws
- by Annika Smethurst and Paul Sakkal
The government could be forced to waive hefty fines issued to teens who broke coronavirus restrictions under a raft of demands issued by the Greens to secure their support of an extension to state of emergency powers.
- by Sumeyya Ilanbey
- by Clay Lucas, Patrick Hatch and Sumeyya Ilanbey
- by Chip Le Grand, Cameron Houston and Paul Sakkal
- by Henrietta Cook and Clay Lucas
- by Tammy Mills and Adam Cooper
- by Rachael Dexter and Melissa Cunningham
‘Need to reflect on this’: Victorian schools respond to movement calling for better consent education
- by Simone Fox Koob and Natassia Chrysanthos