As 22-year-old Rory Smith's lungs filled with blood, a complex, fast-paced mission was organised to save his life.
- by Nicole Precel
- by Michael Fowler and Noel Towell
- by David Estcourt and Benjamin Preiss
Police will use number-plate recognition software to identify where drivers are travelling from, as authorities prepare to enforce Victoria's second wave of lockdowns from 11.59pm on Wednesday.
- by Bianca Hall and Erin Pearson
The Department of Health and Human Services has apologised for the delays in getting donated food and supplies to more than 3000 public housing residents subjected to hardline lockdowns.
- by Bianca Hall and Rachel Eddie
- by Clay Lucas and Cameron Houston
- by Nick Bonyhady
- by Adam Cooper and David Estcourt
- by Chris Vedelago
- by Adam Carey and Madeleine Heffernan
- by Aisha Dow and Melissa Cunningham